Healthy snacks for finals week! 🙂
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cereal of choice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- pinch of salt
Mix everything together and spread on a parchment paper on a round 9 inch pan and bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until it firms up.
Banana Granola Bars
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp + 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tbsp flax seeds (omitted)
- 1 tsp chia seeds (omitted)
- I added chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine the banana, applesauce, honey, egg white, cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, and 3 tbsp brown sugar in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the rolled oats, flax seeds, and chia seeds. Add to liquid mixture and stir well to combine.
- Press mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp of brown sugar. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Once done, invert onto a cooling rack and allow the bars to cool completely before slicing.